Money Tree (Indoor)
If you could use some good fortune, a little prosperity and an awesome Bonsai tree, you’ve hit the jackpot already. Behold – the glorious Money Tree.
Money Trees are actually water chestnut trees made into Bonsai, and this particular one is braided with 5 individual trees that come together to form this incredibly unique specimen.
They’re an evergreen with lovely bright green foliage, extraordinarily hardy and traditional symbols of good luck, all of which makes them a perfect gift for others or a gift to yourself if you need a little extra positive karma.
Our Money Tree is a great Bonsai for beginners or for anyone that could use a dose of happiness, health and wealth.
Money Tree - 4 Years Old, 10-14" Tall
* The Starter Kit Includes - 101 Bonsai Tips Book, Traditional Bonsai Shears, 2 oz. Bottle of MicroTotal, 2 oz. Bottle of Neptune's Harvest Fertilizer, Bonsai Wire and a traditional Mudman Figurine.
** Humidity Trays are used to catch the excess water that drains out of the bottom on Bonsai Pots. They're mostly used for Indoor Trees to protect furniture.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped FedEx ground direct from the nursery and will ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you.
Over 100,000 Trees Shipped
Hassle-Free Returns & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Better than Flowers
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I Kill It?
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Are there specific Care Guides available for each species?
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
When will my Bonsai ship?
We generally ship out trees on Mondays & Tuesdays to avoid having them stay in the boxes for any extra time over the weekends. Severe weather can delay shipping, but that’s not usually an issue until Winter.
Can I track my Bonsai?
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Do I need anything else to start an adventure in Bonsai?
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.