3 Tier Lucky Bamboo in Panda Vase
Don’t Forget These? Add one of these products now, And Don’t Pay Extra shipping fees.
3 Tier Lucky Bamboo in Panda Vase
Lucky bamboo charmed its way into the hearts of plant lovers because it requires only basic care to thrive. In feng shui, lucky bamboo plants are said to bring good luck and fortune, especially if the plants were given as gifts. Lucky Bamboos can survive in vases of pure water or in soil, and in a wide variety of light conditions. Even a poorly kept lucky bamboo plant will live for a long time before it finally succumbs.
Overall height will vary. Stalk is the perfect indoor plant to give as a gift. Legend says that living bamboo will bring good fortune to its bearer. It requires minimal care and maintenance. Just make sure it has enough fresh water and keep it out of direct sunlight.
This set contains:
- One Panda Pot. Pot Dimensions are: 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 4 1/2"" (LxWxH)
- Comes with Approx 38 stalks total. 4 inch in diameter. Twenty (approx) 4 inch straight stalk. Twelve (approx) 6 inch straight stalk. Six (approx) 8 inch straight stalk. Stalks are pre-assembled.
- Assembly required: Plants are tied into an arrangement before it is shipped. You have to insert the plants in the pot and then insert the rocks into pot. Add Water
Rock are not required and not included. Overall height will vary. The birthday cake shape make this three tier tower lucky bamboo perfect as birthday gifts. Lucky bamboo is the perfect indoor plant to give as a gift.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery.
Over 100,000 Trees Shipped
Hassle-Free Returns & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Better than Flowers
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I Kill It?
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Are there specific Care Guides available for each species?
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
When will my Bonsai ship?
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Can I track my Bonsai?
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Do I need anything else to start an adventure in Bonsai?
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.