This Kit Includes -
- Tinyroots Carbon Steel Butterfly Shears - Most popular tool on the market. Very easy to use & exceptionally powerful because of their unique design
- Mini Clippers - Surgical stainless steel blades make this an excellent tool for trimming new buds and leaves cleanly, making your Bonsai tree manicuring a breeze.
- Choji Oil - Used by generations of Japanese sword smiths and wood workers to protect their tools from rust and corrosion. Perfect for Bonsai tools.
- Hemp Broom - Used to brush away small debris, even out top soil, dust off work benches, pottery, and other clean-up tasks.
- Bonsai Tool Roll - Tool roll-ups are how Bonsai tools are traditionally carried and stored. This genuine imported Japanese tool wrap is made of suede and leatherette and includes a cloth fold-over to protect your tool's delicate edges and tips while keeping them dry, clean and organized.
- 2-Prong Root Rake - Expose and separate roots during transplanting and potting with this root hook. With a double cast-iron prong and a comfortable wooden handle, this rake is the perfect tool for the job.
- 101 Essentail Bonsai Tips - Prepare to prune and propagate to Bonsai perfection with this fantastic pocket-sized guide.
Tinyroots™ Bonsai Tools offer elegance, balance, precision and traditional Japanese curves with the feel of surgical instruments. Practical considerations of durability, a lifetime of hard service, maximized corrosion resistance and ease of cleaning are a notable cost savings when amortized over their working lifespan. With reasonable care a Tinyroots™ tool can and will last a lifetime, backed by a 5-year guarantee.