One-Of-A-Kind 20 Year Old Pot Grown Chinese Elm
These trees were imported from China (10+ years ago) as little stumps. The trees arrived without branches and they’ve been growing in bonsai pots ever since. You don’t come across these often. We don’t have many of these. Once they’re gone, they’re gone.
This tree is absolutely going to be a conversation piece. You can certainly find imported Chinese Elms for less, but they’re not like these.
This Elm has been growing as Deciduous (not tropical) for it's entire life. It would prefer to see winter dormancy. They are cold hardy zone 5-9.
- This tree is 12" tall, measured from the table to the top of tree. The spread is 11".
- It ships in a 8" Plastic Grow pot
The Tree(s) you see are the tree(s) you'll receive.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.
*** This is an expensive Bonsai. We've likely been watering, fertilizing, pruning, and weeding this tree for a long time. Once this tree leaves our facility, watering, fertilizing, etc is beyond our control. If you buy this bonsai, we assume you're a responsible person and that you know what you are purchasing. THEREFORE - The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Bonsai Outlet makes no warranties once the Product leaves our nursery. All One-Of-A-Kind Trees are listed AND sold “as is”. Sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered in any instance. Bonsai Outlet assumes no responsibility for the health and welfare of the products after they leave our nursery. Please ask care questions prior to buying, if you are unsure.