**Please Note - At this time we are unable to ship to COLD STATES.
We Scored 30 of these non-grafted Ficus Microcarpa 'Ginseng' last year.
These Ficus Microcarpa 'Ginseng' are incredibly interesting looking and they're also easy to care for. It's also surprisingly low maintenance and is generally considered to be the single easiest Bonsai to care for. Price includes Free Shipping.
- This bonsai is approx 14" tall, measured from the table to the top of tree. The spread is 9"
- It ships in plastic grow pot.
We have a lot of these at the nursery, but most are grafted. we only have 30 of them non-grafted.
About The Bonsai Tree:
Like The Komodo Dragon and Pad Thai, the Ginseng Ficus is native to Southeast Asia.
Unlike The Komodo Dragon and Pad Thai, the Ginseng Ficus has a thick, pot-bellied trunk with stunning exposed roots, glossy oval leaves and is named for its resemblance to the Ginseng plant's roots (it's also not poisonous and doesn't cure hangovers...or does it?).
The Ginseng Grafted Ficus will do really well inside or out, requires little sunlight and doesn't need much water. It's essentially contributing-to-the-household's-income and doing the dishes away from being perfect.
You can chose to repot into a bonsai pot or grow it as a house plant. Regardless, we would recommend using Tinyroots Tropical Soil instead of regular potting soil. Your bonsai / plants will enjoy it!
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.
*** This is an expensive Bonsai. We've likely been watering, fertilizing, pruning, and weeding this tree for a long time. Once this tree leaves our facility, watering, fertilizing, etc is beyond our control. If you buy this bonsai, we assume you're a responsible person and that you know what you are purchasing. THEREFORE - The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Bonsai Outlet makes no warranties once the Product leaves our nursery. All One-Of-A-Kind Trees are listed AND sold “as is”. Sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered in any instance. Bonsai Outlet assumes no responsibility for the health and welfare of the products after they leave our nursery. Please ask care questions prior to buying, if you are unsure.