Green Mound Juniper
The Green Mound Juniper is a best-seller, and with good reason. It is easy to care for and extremely adaptable, and preferred for its tight growth and excellent shape.The Juniper is an outdoor bonsai, and can add color and pizzazz to home or garden. The longer you own it, the further its peak of beauty will stretch.
A ceramic pot chosen to compliment the Green Mound Juniper Bonsai is included with your order, along with a bonsai care guide to help you maintain the health of your tree.
About The Tree
- Height - 6"-8" Tall
- Age - 4 Years Old
- Pot Color - Color will vary
- Experience - Perfect for Beginners
We Can NOT Ship Junipers to California.
Every bonsai is unique, and so we provide care instructions written for the unique requirements of your bonsai tree. While training a bonsai tree may be a bit more challenging than caring for a common house plant, it by no means requires a sophisticated “green thumb.” Following a few simple guidelines can make for a healthy bonsai tree and happy owner.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot shipto a P.O. Box or to locations in California, Alaska, Virgin Islands, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped FedEx ground direct from the nursery and will ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you.
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.