This is a One Of A Kind Collected Larch
We acquired this Collected Larch in 2022. It was moved to it's first ceramic pot in early 2023. As with any imported or collected material, we keep the tree at our nursery for a full year before we sell it - just in case there is die back. This tree is super healthy.
The Collected American Larch Bonsai, scientifically known as Larix laricina, is a captivating and unique species of bonsai tree that originates from North America. Also known as the Tamarack or Eastern Larch, this deciduous coniferous tree is highly valued for its delicate foliage, interesting bark, and graceful appearance.
The American Larch Bonsai is characterized by its fine, needle-like foliage, which emerges bright green in spring, turns vibrant green during summer, and transforms into a stunning golden-yellow or orange hue in the fall before shedding. This seasonal color change adds a captivating element to the bonsai's aesthetic appeal.
The branches of the Collected American Larch Bonsai are relatively thin and flexible, giving it an elegant and delicate appearance. The bark is usually grayish-brown and develops shallow furrows and ridges as the tree ages, providing an interesting texture to the overall composition.
This bonsai species is well-suited for outdoor cultivation due to its natural growth habits. It thrives in cooler climates and prefers a location that receives full to partial sunlight. The Collected American Larch Bonsai appreciates a period of dormancy during winter, where it sheds its needles and rests before regenerating in the spring.
Larch Bonsai offers a captivating display throughout the year, from its vibrant green foliage in summer to its stunning autumn colors. Its deciduous nature allows for an ever-changing and dynamic appearance, making it a fascinating choice for bonsai enthusiasts seeking a tree that reflects the beauty of the changing seasons.
The tree you see is the tree you'll receive. Please ask us questions if you are unsure about caring for this tree.
- This bonsai is 16" tall, measured from the table to the top of tree.
- The spread is 12"
- It ships in an 8.5" Ceramic pot.
- Pictures taken May 24, 2023
The Tree(s) you see are the tree(s) you'll receive.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.
*** This is an expensive Bonsai. We've likely been watering, fertilizing, pruning, and weeding this tree for a long time. Once this tree leaves our facility, watering, fertilizing, etc is beyond our control. If you buy this bonsai, we assume you're a responsible person and that you know what you are purchasing. THEREFORE - The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Bonsai Outlet makes no warranties once the Product leaves our nursery. All One-Of-A-Kind Trees are listed AND sold “as is”. Sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered in any instance. Bonsai Outlet assumes no responsibility for the health and welfare of the products after they leave our nursery. Please ask care questions prior to buying, if you are unsure.