Compact Dwarf Jade Bonsai Tree DIY Kit
This Dwarf Jade Bonsai Tree Kit from Bonsai Outlet includes everything you'll need to start caring for your new Dwarf Jade tree.
This Kit Contains ~
- Dwarf Jade Bonsai - 4-8 inches tall and 5-8 inches wide. The tree will arrive with a 6 inch glazed Bonsai pot (pot color/style will vary)
- Tinyroots Tropical Blend Bonsai Soil - A mix of 100% organic double-sifted compost mulch, Turface®, coarse river sand, and fine pine bark.
- Glazed Bonsai Pot & Matching Humidity Tray - A perfectly sized glazed pot and tray will be included with your kit. Colors will vary but all are beautiful.
- Bonsai Wire & Mesh - Approximately 3' of wire included. Perfect for anchoring and shaping. Bonsai wire is specifically designed to shape branches and small trunks and the wire we're including here is of outstanding quality. And the mesh, the holes are actually large enough to allow proper drainage.
- Bamboo Chopstick: an excellent tool for loosening the root mass of a Bonsai.
- Washed River Sand Top Dressing - A beautiful blend of deep earth-toned Bonsai gravel for the top of your soil to complete the Bonsai aesthetic. Also used to fill the humidity tray.
Dwarf Jade (Portulacaria afra) - The Dwarf Jade originated in the dry regions of South Africa.This tree can grow as tall as 12 feet in its natural environment. The Dwarf Jade is a succulent and has the ability to store water for a long time. As this tree does not require as much water as other Bonsai tree, it's ideal for those who travel often or forget to water their plants. This species is a Tropical, and can be grown indoors as well as outdoors in the summer.
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.