Imported By New England Bonsai (January 2023), this Satsuki Azalea flowers in May / June - and is currently starting to flower. There are a lot of Buds on this tree, and we must ship it Monday or Tuesday, May 29th or 30th. After, we will need to wait until the flowering is complete, prior to shipping. this is to ensure the trees health during the shipping process.
This is an incredible Shohin size Azalea with a nice trunk. It will flower Pink, as you see in the pictures.
Satsuki Azaleas are easily styled and deliver an attractive presentation year round. Blooms Late May - June. The flowers speak for themselves. In terms of culture and conditions, satsuki azaleas like moderation- not too hot in the summer and not too cold in the winter. And the roots grow close to the surface so they like to stay moist, especially in the summer.
It's becoming more and more difficult to find awesome trees in Japan and the price is increasing exponentially year-over-year.
- The tree measures 10" in height with an 10" spread.
- It's in a 6.75" Yixing glazed pot.
- Tree was photographed on May 23, 2023
The azalea prefers lots of sunlight with shade during hottest parts of summer. We pride ourselves in having hand picked this tree ourselves in Japan. Our Azaleas are imported bareroot and potted in Japanese Kanuma. The trees stay in our greenhouse under expert care until we are 100% sure they are ready to sell.
New owner assumes all responsibility for the health and maintenance of the tree once it has left our property. We guarantee that the tree is healthy and will arrive healthy. All Specimen trees are shipped with insurance. Please consider this carefully as we do not offer refunds on Specimen trees. We want this tree to find a good home so we will call the buyer before shipping. Thank you for understanding.
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.
*** This is an expensive Bonsai. We've likely been watering, fertilizing, pruning, and weeding this tree for a long time. Once this tree leaves our facility, watering, fertilizing, etc is beyond our control. If you buy this bonsai, we assume you're a responsible person and that you know what you are purchasing. THEREFORE - The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Bonsai Outlet makes no warranties once the Product leaves our nursery. All One-Of-A-Kind Trees are listed AND sold “as is”. Sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered in any instance. Bonsai Outlet assumes no responsibility for the health and welfare of the products after they leave our nursery. Please ask care questions prior to buying, if you are unsure.