This is a One Of A Kind Japanese Black Pine 'Mikawa'
I was able to snag and post 10 of these Japanese Black Pines in 3 gallon pots.
This is an All-In special. The Following Add-ons are all included with your purchase
- Awesome Japanese Black Pine in the picture
- Free Bag of BioGold: Fertilizer Pellets that don’t smell
- Free Jar of Myconox: Mycorrhizal Inoculant to use with Spring Repotting
- Free 3-piece Aluminum Wire Kit: Enough to help you start styling this tree.
- Free Shipping
These Japanese Black Pines were grown from imported seed, 12+ years ago. It’s all the 3 gallon ones I could grab – and seriously (and hopefully you agree), this is a great All-In deal!
The feature mature trunks with movement and lots of branches to work with. You’ll have a lot of fun working these trees. In the spring, you can repot them into a Tokoname Grow Pot or a Ceramic Pot.
- This Bonsai is 18" tall, measured from the soil to the top of tree. The spread is 13"
- It ships in a 10" plastic grow pot
- Pictures taken November 30, 2022
The tree you see if the tree you'll receive. Note: Our Cold Hardy Trees (Junipers, Shimpaku, Pines, Maples, etc) ship from Bellingham, MA. These trees ARE dormant and safe to ship to any other (cold or warm) state. The foliage / needles have hardened off.
The Tree(s) you see are the tree(s) you'll receive.
Wiring is best done in autumn or early winter, so that the branches can become accustomed to their new position while the tree is dormant. Wiring done at other times must be watched carefully for signs of wire cutting into the bark, and must be removed immediately if this happens. If necessary, the tree can be re-wired after removing the old wire.
Repotting is best done in spring. Junipers can also be repotted in autumn if necessary, since they enter a period of renewed root growth at that time. Extensive root pruning in autumn is probably not a good idea, however.
Pines and other conifers grow in association with a symbiotic fungus which grows in the root ball of the tree. If this fungus is not present, the tree may die. For this reason, pines and other conifers should never be bare-rooted.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.
*** This is an expensive Bonsai. We've likely been watering, fertilizing, pruning, and weeding this tree for a long time. Once this tree leaves our facility, watering, fertilizing, etc is beyond our control. If you buy this bonsai, we assume you're a responsible person and that you know what you are purchasing. THEREFORE - The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Bonsai Outlet makes no warranties once the Product leaves our nursery. All One-Of-A-Kind Trees are listed AND sold “as is”. Sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered in any instance. Bonsai Outlet assumes no responsibility for the health and welfare of the products after they leave our nursery. Please ask care questions prior to buying, if you are unsure.