This is a One Of A Kind Imported Japanese White Pine
Japanese White Pine imported January 2019.Wired and Styling Started.
Also Known as a Five Needle Pines, JWP is grafted to a Japanese Black Pine under-stock. It was grown with a lot of love and attention and is approximately 35 yrs old.
About the Tree:
- Height: 25" from table
- Spread: 20"
- Pot: 15" Unglazed Ceramic Pot
This is a perfect Grafted Japanese White Pine that Jun hand selected in Japan. The best approach for the first year or two is to let the tree become strongly rooted into the pot. When they come bare rooted, it can take them months or years to settle in (did someone say bonsai is supposed to teach patience?). Please hold off until Spring to work on the tree.
A Japanese White Pines (also known as Japanese Five Needle Pines) will be one of your most prized Bonsai.
We hand pick each and every one from top growers in Japan who train for decades before they even consider selling them to us. They graft, wire, scar, prune, pinch and more. All the while making sure the trees are in the peak of health. We know, it sounds like a contradiction, but this is the balance of bonsai. The perfect interplay of health and styling. So should you get one of these beautiful white pines, from us or anywhere else, keep the tradition alive by going slowly and mindfully. You will be glad you did.
We guarantee that the tree will arrive healthy and the Tree you see is the tree you will receive. If you'd like more information and/or pictures, please inquire prior to purchasing.
The Tree(s) you see are the tree(s) you'll receive.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.
*** This is an expensive Bonsai. We've likely been watering, fertilizing, pruning, and weeding this tree for a long time. Once this tree leaves our facility, watering, fertilizing, etc is beyond our control. If you buy this bonsai, we assume you're a responsible person and that you know what you are purchasing. THEREFORE - The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Bonsai Outlet makes no warranties once the Product leaves our nursery. All One-Of-A-Kind Trees are listed AND sold “as is”. Sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered in any instance. Bonsai Outlet assumes no responsibility for the health and welfare of the products after they leave our nursery. Please ask care questions prior to buying, if you are unsure.