This is a One Of A Kind Juniper
The Juniper bonsai tree Is one of the most popular types of bonsai trees and is a firm favorite of many bonsai enthusiasts.
It’s famous for appearing in the movie "The Karate Kid". The tree symbolizes the journey of the main character, Daniel, as he trains in karate and grows as a person.
Junipers are popular choices for bonsai due to their hardiness, versatility, and attractive foliage. They can be grown in a variety of styles and shapes, including formal upright, slanting, cascading, and group plantings. To care for a Juniper bonsai, it is important to provide it with proper lighting, water, and fertilizer, as well as regular pruning and training to maintain its desired shape.
It’s a great choice for bonsai because of it is so easy to prune and train. It is an OUTDOOR tree. It will not survive indoors.
Please Note: We are unable to ship Junipers to California due to Agricultural Restrictions.
The tree you see is the tree you'll receive. Please ask us questions if you are unsure about caring for this tree.
- The Bonsai is 12" tall, measured from the table to the top of tree. The spread is 13"
- This tree ships in an 8" Ceramic pot.
- Images taken on February 03, 2023
- Ships from our Florida Nursery.
The Tree(s) you see are the tree(s) you'll receive. Please NOTE that we Can NOT ship Junipers to California. Also, this tree is safe to ship now, but it is shipping from a tropical location. If going to a cold northern state, you will want to keep this tree outside, but above 38 degrees, this year. An unheated garage, bulkhead, basement, etc... Please read up on care if you are unsure.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.
*** This is an expensive Bonsai. We've likely been watering, fertilizing, pruning, and weeding this tree for a long time. Once this tree leaves our facility, watering, fertilizing, etc is beyond our control. If you buy this bonsai, we assume you're a responsible person and that you know what you are purchasing. THEREFORE - The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Bonsai Outlet makes no warranties once the Product leaves our nursery. All One-Of-A-Kind Trees are listed AND sold “as is”. Sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered in any instance. Bonsai Outlet assumes no responsibility for the health and welfare of the products after they leave our nursery. Please ask care questions prior to buying, if you are unsure.