One-Of-A-Kind Mini Jade
Nice Jade with a mature trunk line potted in a glazed ceramic pot. This is the size that everyone loves. It sit comfortably on a table near a window.
Scientifically known as the Portulacara afra, they are favorites among elephants when dinner time rolls around.
The Jade has been nicknamed “The Elephant Plant” due to its symbiotic relationship with the world’s largest land mammal. As the elephants strip the leaves and cause general destruction during feeding frenzies, the fallen broken branches of the Jade propagate and within a few weeks the fleshy emerald leaves have grown back for more.
What Makes this Tree Unique? This grouping of Jades was acquired shortly after we purchasing the bonsai nursery in Florida. They had nice fat trunks with potential, but they were leggy. The branches were long and dangly, the foliage was not tight… they lacked style.
As you can see from the pictures, the foliage is “tight” on these trees from a lot of pruning, scars are healing from major cuts, etc. These are the type of developed trees that you’ve been emailing us about. Tree that are on their way to looking fabulous.
This Jade Bonsai couldn’t be more stunning or simpler to maintain. It’s truly one of a kind.
- This bonsai is 12" tall, measured from the table to the top of tree. The spread is 11"
- It ships in a 6" Glazed Ceramic pot
- Pictures taken December 16, 2022
- Ships from our Florida Nursery
The Tree(s) you see are the tree(s) you'll receive. Important: This is a Tropical Tree shipping from Florida. If you live in a "cold state", we will need to delay shipping. We will hapily hold the tree for you until we can safely ship it.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.