Green Mound Juniper
- Height: 6"- 10" Tall
- Age: 4 years old
- Container: Color will vary
- Experience: Perfect for beginners
- Outdoor tree only
Every Bonsai is unique, and so we provide care instructions written for the unique requirements of your bonsai tree. While training a bonsai tree may be a bit more challenging than caring for a common house plant, it by no means requires a sophisticated “green thumb.” Following a few simple guidelines can make for a healthy bonsai tree and happy owner.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped FedEx ground direct from the nursery and will ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you.
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.