This is a One-Of-A-Kind San Jose Juniper
This is a field grown San Jose with a gnarly trunk. We started the shaping process, and there's good branching to work with.
This juniper is notable for its striking foliage and beautiful bark. San Jose is a variety that is suitable for upright, cascade, semi-cascade styles. This tree has great potential for Jin /Shari.
IMPORTANT: We Can NOT ship Junipers to California. It's a USDA State Regulation. We Can ship this to you now - no cold state warnings for Junipers.
- This Bonsai is 18" tall, measured from the table to the top of tree. The spread is 19"
- Trunk is 1/2" thick
- It ships in a 12" Japanese Ceramic pot
The tree you see if the tree you'll receive.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.
*** This is an expensive Bonsai. We've likely been watering, fertilizing, pruning, and weeding this tree for a long time. Once this tree leaves our facility, watering, fertilizing, etc is beyond our control. If you buy this bonsai, we assume you're a responsible person and that you know what you are purchasing. THEREFORE - The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Bonsai Outlet makes no warranties once the Product leaves our nursery. All One-Of-A-Kind Trees are listed AND sold “as is”. Sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered in any instance. Bonsai Outlet assumes no responsibility for the health and welfare of the products after they leave our nursery. Please ask care questions prior to buying, if you are unsure.