This is a fabulous looking Shimpaku Juniper. It's a pot grown tree and it's Seven (7) years old. It was repotted into a Tokoname Grow pots several months ago. The roots are not established and it's ready to ship.
Note: This tree is located and ships from Florida. It's hot and spring like in Florida. If you live in a northern state, you'll want to protect the tree in an outdoor environment that will not experience freeze. An unheated basement with sunlight, an unheated garage with sunlight. It's not dormant, so it will need sunlight. Please Google Care instructions if you are unsure. This is a wonderful tree and we don't have many of them.
Please ask questions prior to purchasing.
About the Tree:
- Height: 8", from the table
- Spread: 8"
- Pot: 5.5" Tokoname Clay Pot
- Tree Photographed March 08, 2023
IMPORTANT: We Can NOT ship Junipers to California. It's a USDA State Regulation
The Tree you see is the tree you will receive.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.
*** This is an expensive Bonsai. We've likely been watering, fertilizing, pruning, and weeding this tree for a long time. Once this tree leaves our facility, watering, fertilizing, etc is beyond our control. If you buy this bonsai, we assume you're a responsible person and that you know what you are purchasing. THEREFORE - The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Bonsai Outlet makes no warranties once the Product leaves our nursery. All One-Of-A-Kind Trees are listed AND sold “as is”. Sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered in any instance. Bonsai Outlet assumes no responsibility for the health and welfare of the products after they leave our nursery. Please ask care questions prior to buying, if you are unsure.