This is a One Of A Kind Tiger Bark Ficus
Handpick Tiger Bark Ficus. We're featuring this tree because of it's elegance. This tree has great trunk movement and branching. Also features some pretty unique air roots.
Early 2022, this tree was pruned back hard and as of April 13th, when this tree was photographed, and as you can see from the pictures, it's pushing new foliage. By Early May, when we likely make this tree "live" online, it will have a full canopy.
The tree you see is the tree you'll receive. Please ask us questions if you are unsure about caring for this tree. Please look at the pictures.
- This bonsai is 16" tall, measured from the table to the top of tree. Spread is 9"
- It ships in a 9" Japanese Glazed Ceramic pot
- Pictures taken April 13, 2022
The Tree(s) you see are the tree(s) you'll receive.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.
*** This is an expensive Bonsai. We've likely been watering, fertilizing, pruning, and weeding this tree for a long time. Once this tree leaves our facility, watering, fertilizing, etc is beyond our control. If you buy this bonsai, we assume you're a responsible person and that you know what you are purchasing. THEREFORE - The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Bonsai Outlet makes no warranties once the Product leaves our nursery. All One-Of-A-Kind Trees are listed AND sold “as is”. Sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered in any instance. Bonsai Outlet assumes no responsibility for the health and welfare of the products after they leave our nursery. Please ask care questions prior to buying, if you are unsure.