These are a One-Of-A-Kind 'Kishu' Shimpaku Juniper (Pre-Bonsai)
These are great Shimpaku 'kishu' and with creativity, you'll turn this tree into a specimen. Trees were photographed in April 2022.
These trees have already had there trunks twisted and they are growing nicely. Get them while you can as we will mostly likely retain the others and grow them out a few more years.
- Approximate Heights: 8-12"
- Approximate Spreads: 6-10"
** It ships in a 6" Plastic Pot
We Can NOT Ship Junipers to California
Wiring is best done in autumn or early winter, so that the branches can become accustomed to their new position while the tree is dormant. Wiring done at other times must be watched carefully for signs of wire cutting into the bark, and must be removed immediately if this happens. If necessary, the tree can be re-wired after removing the old wire.
Repotting is best done in spring. Junipers can also be repotted in autumn if necessary, since they enter a period of renewed root growth at that time. Extensive root pruning in autumn is probably not a good idea, however.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.