One-of-a-Kind Pyracantha Bonsai
The Dwarf Pyrachantha is an Asian evergreen that has small, bright green leaves and clusters of brilliant red berries that are bitter when raw but can be cooked into delicious jams, jellies and marmalades. The Pyracantha has also been called “The Firethorn” and it’s berries are frequently used for a pop of color in Christmas wreaths.
The Pyracantha blooms in April with starry-white flowers and berries from September through December. These Bonsai must be kept outside all year round and they absolutely loves sunlight.
This Dwarf Pyracantha Bonsai is a superb, lavish and gorgeous additional to any collection.
- The Bonsai is 20.5" tall, measured from the table to the top of tree. The spread is 14".
- Trunk: 3/4"
- This tree ships in a 12.5" ceramic pot.
- Pictures taken October 7, 2021
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped FedEx ground direct from the nursery and will ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you.