This is a One Of A Kind Flowering Camellia
Sasanqua are favored for their small and compact leaves. The Camellia is a fabulous tree that flowers in late winter or early spring. as you can see from the pictures, they are about to pop. Now is the time to purchase this bonsai tree. And we can ship them to you - no winter holds on these trees.
It's not a house plant - it's an evergreen. In the winter it needs cool temperatures between 40°-60°F ( 50°-59°F is optimal.) So you'll want to keep the tree in a cooler area. You don't want the tree to freeze, so if you live in a northern state, you'll want to protect the tree on cold nights. Please research the specie, if you are unsure.
The trees were acquired as pre-bonsai. They were repotted recently, but you will notice that the pots are large. Almost appears to be too large for the tree. This is typical for the 1st repot as they have a large tap root. Next year, you can repot again into a shallow / smaller pot if you would like or leave as is and enjoy the flowers.
Please ask us questions if you are unsure about caring for this tree.
- This Juniper is 15.5" tall, measured from the table to the top of tree. The spread is 13".
- It ships in an 10" Glazed Ceramic Pot
The Tree(s) you see are the tree(s) you'll receive. This tree can ship now.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.
*** This is an expensive Bonsai. We've likely been watering, fertilizing, pruning, and weeding this tree for a long time. Once this tree leaves our facility, watering, fertilizing, etc is beyond our control. If you buy this bonsai, we assume you're a responsible person and that you know what you are purchasing. THEREFORE - The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Bonsai Outlet makes no warranties once the Product leaves our nursery. All One-Of-A-Kind Trees are listed AND sold “as is”. Sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered in any instance. Bonsai Outlet assumes no responsibility for the health and welfare of the products after they leave our nursery. Please ask care questions prior to buying, if you are unsure.