Dwarf Mini Jade Bonsai Tree
The Dwarf Jade is a superb succulent native to South Africa and a favorite among elephants when dinner time rolls around.
The Jade has been nicknamed “The Elephant Plant” due to its symbiotic relationship with the world’s largest land mammal. As the elephants strip the leaves and cause general destruction during feeding frenzies, the fallen broken branches of the Jade propagate and within a few weeks the fleshy emerald leaves have grown back for more.
Dwarf Jades are also fast growing and require little more than the occasional watering and lots of bright sunlight. Its fleshy branches, trunk and leaves help the tree store water for long periods of time, making this a perfect addition to any home or office.
This Jade Bonsai couldn’t be more stunning or simpler to maintain. It’s truly one of a kind.
- Small Dwarf Jade - 3 Years Old, 4 - 6" Tall
- Medium Dwarf Jade - 4 Years Old, 6 - 8" Tall
- Large Dwarf Jade - 6 Years Old, 8 - 12" Tall
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you.
Over 100,000 Trees Shipped
Hassle-Free Returns & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Better than Flowers
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I Kill It?
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Are there specific Care Guides available for each species?
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
When will my Bonsai ship?
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Can I track my Bonsai?
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Do I need anything else to start an adventure in Bonsai?
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.