Exclusive Indoor Tropical Bonsai Gift Pack (TG-014) FREE SHIPPING
Don’t Forget These? Add one of these products now, And Don’t Pay Extra shipping fees.
Exclusive Tropical Bonsai Shi (Four) Pack is a perfect for beginners. Buy them for yourself or share them with friends.
IMPORTANT: For cold weather reasons, these are being Sold ONLY to southern states. If your temperature dips below 35 degrees (night or day), we will not ship - risk the health of these trees.
Bonsai Trees included in 4 pack:
- Buddhist Pine: Styling in progress. Measures 16" in height and potted in a 8" Glazed pot.
- Thousand Star Serissa: Tall and Flowering. Measures 12" in height and potted in a 8" Glazed Pot.
- Pixie Bougainvillea: Flowers almost ready. Measures 9" in height and potted in a 6" glazed pot.
- Dwarf Mini Jade: Great Indoor Tree. Measures 10" in height and potted in a 7" glazed pot.
The Trees you see are the trees you will receive.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will ONLY release these trees to warm weather states.
Over 100,000 Trees Shipped
Hassle-Free Returns & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Better than Flowers
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I Kill It?
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Are there specific Care Guides available for each species?
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
When will my Bonsai ship?
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Can I track my Bonsai?
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Do I need anything else to start an adventure in Bonsai?
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.