Golden Gate (Tiger Bark) Ficus (Indoor)
Don’t Forget These? Add one of these products now, And Don’t Pay Extra shipping fees.
The gorgeous, elegant Golden Gate Ficus is consistently one of our best sellers for good reason (that reason being that our customers have great taste, obviously).
Not only has every one of our Ficus have been imported from China and hand-wired by Chinese artists to create its magnificent trunk movement, but they’re also great Bonsai for beginners, they take very well to indoor living AND they’re fast growing. What’s not to love?
The swirl of the trunk is complimented by gray bark that’s accented with white stripes, which is why it’s sometimes referred to as the Tiger Bark Ficus.
Our Golden Gate Ficus will light up any room or office with its shiny, bright green foliage and distinctive silhouette.
- Petite Golden Gate Ficus - 4 Years Old, 6 - 10" Tall
- Small Golden Gate Ficus - 6 Years Old, 8-12" Tall
- Medium Golden Gate Ficus - 10 Years Old, 12-16" Tall
- Large Golden Gate Ficus - 15 Years Old, 16-20" Tall
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery.
Over 100,000 Trees Shipped
Hassle-Free Returns & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Better than Flowers
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I Kill It?
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Are there specific Care Guides available for each species?
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
When will my Bonsai ship?
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Can I track my Bonsai?
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Do I need anything else to start an adventure in Bonsai?
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.