Hawaiian Umbrella - Schefflera arboricola (Indoor)
Don’t Forget These? Add one of these products now, And Don’t Pay Extra shipping fees.
The Dwarf Hawaiian Umbrella is stunning in appearance and ridiculously low in maintenance, making it the ideal Bonsai for anyone who likes beauty without too much effort (which is to say, everyone).
The Hawaiian Umbrella is an evergreen with shiny, broad, dark-green leaves that form tiny umbrellas over its multiple, intricate trunks. It’s one of the most unique and interesting Bonsai in existence and one can’t help but be captivated by its presence.
Aesthetics aside, the Dwarf Hawaiian Umbrella is also tremendously easy to take care of. It’s not picky about watering, sunlight or soil conditions, which makes it the perfect Bonsai for the home or office.
Whether you’re buying for yourself or giving the Hawaiian Umbrella as a gift, this Bonsai is going to be a home run every time.
- Petite Hawaiian Umbrella - 3 Years Old, 5-8" Tall
- Medium Hawaiian Umbrella - 4 Years Old, 7-10" Tall
- Large Hawaiian Umbrella - 7 Years Old, 10-14" Tall
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery.
This Hawaiian Umbrella Bonsai will be the most gorgeous thing in your house outside of a mirror. Get yours here: http://www.bonsaioutlet.com/hawaiian-umbrella-bonsai-tree-indoor-beginner/ The Hawaiian Umbrella does really well in low light conditions (making it perfect for homes and offices) and it doesn't require much watering (making it perfect for people who forget to water things). The foliage is a beautiful dark green which sticks around all year long and the unique and intricate root system guarantees that this thing is the center of attention wherever you keep it. These are the trees I give as gifts when people find out I work for a Bonsai company and then demand one, and to date even my most incompetent friends and family members have managed to keep theirs alive and thriving ~ if that's not a testament to their resilience than I don't know what is. www.bonsaioutlet.com
Bonsai Boogie ...This Hawaiian Umbrella Bonsai will be the most gorgeous thing ...
Over 100,000 Trees Shipped
Hassle-Free Returns & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Better than Flowers
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I Kill It?
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Are there specific Care Guides available for each species?
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
When will my Bonsai ship?
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Can I track my Bonsai?
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Do I need anything else to start an adventure in Bonsai?
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.