Exotic Jaboticaba - Indoor Bonsai Tree
The Jaboticaba Bonsai is a stunning Southern Brazilian beauty guaranteed to captivate audiences from Carnival to your living room.
Jaboticaba Bonsai are upright, graceful trees that have glossy, dark-green foliage that comes in brushed with pink in the Spring. The bark is cinnamon colored and has a habit of slowly peeling off in curls, which adds to its already stunning visual impact.
Mature Jaboticaba will flower and produce fruit all over its trunk and branches. The flowers are tiny and white and the fruit, which are round, dark and resemble small grapes, can be eaten fresh or made into jams or wine (they’re called Brazilian Grapes in case anyone asks).
Our Jaboticaba Bonsai is an absolute showstopper. It’ll be love at first site (I can feel it).
- Medium Jaboticaba - 5 Years Old, 10-14" Tall
- Large Jaboticaba - 6 Years Old, 14-18" Tall
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery.
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.