Juniper Rock Pot (Outdoor)
Don’t Forget These? Add one of these products now, And Don’t Pay Extra shipping fees.
Considered a very hardy conifer, the Juniper is a non-flowering tree that makes a great choice for bonsai because of it is so easy to prune and train. Originating from China, it is one of the most popular types of bonsai trees and is a firm favorite of many bonsai enthusiasts.
Following a few simple guidelines allows a Juniper Bonsai to be grown without difficulty; as such, they are perfect for beginners and will enable one to develop their bonsai into a magnificent work of art with only a little patience and tender loving care.
The Juniper is a low growing plant, producing lush greenery and small, firm, silvery blue berries atop interesting bark that adapts well to several creative forms of Bonsai bark manipulation. This type of tree offers the choice of being able to grow it indoors or outdoors. Its compact foliage makes it one of the best candidates to become a Bonsai. Junipers grow slowly and are very long-lived. This Juniper will grow with outstanding beauty, remaining green throughout the year.
Small Juniper in Rock Pot - 3 Years Old, 6-10" Tall
Medium Juniper in Rock Pot - 5 Years Old, 6-10" Tall
Large Juniper in Rock Pot - 7 Years Old, 14-18" Tall
* The Starter Kit Includes - 101 Bonsai Tips Book, Traditional Bonsai Shears, 2 oz. Bottle of MicroTotal, 2 oz. Bottle of Neptune's Harvest Fertilizer, Bonsai Wire and a traditional Mudman Figurine.
** Humidity Trays are used to catch the excess water that drains out of the bottom on Bonsai Pots. They're mostly used for Indoor Trees to protect furniture.
*** State Agricultural Regulations prohibit shipments of Junipers to California
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped FedEx ground direct from the nursery and will ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you.
Over 100,000 Trees Shipped
Hassle-Free Returns & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Better than Flowers
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I Kill It?
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Are there specific Care Guides available for each species?
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
When will my Bonsai ship?
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Can I track my Bonsai?
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Do I need anything else to start an adventure in Bonsai?
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.