Kanuma Premium Bonsai Soil - 2QT Bag
Kanuma is a granular Japanese Potting Medium for Ericaceous (Acid Loving) Bonsai. This particular material comes from the Kanuma Area of Japan which is basically the center of Azalea Bonsai Growing. Again, you must understand as with Akadama, that this is the stuff that the Japanese have out in their back yards ... it's their "dirt." Kanuma facilitates fine hair root growth. It retains moisture and can absorb more water than its weight and yet allows for air space. It's PH varies from 4.5 to 5. Both Akadama and Kanuma simplify the repotting chores since roots are fibrous rather than hard. This material is dug out from 10 feet down, allowed to dry, crushed and then sorted as to grain sizes. It is more acidic than Akadama, and therefore, used mainly for Azaleas, Camellias, Gardenias and other acid loving Bonsai.
- TINYROOTS. Used by professionals at Bonsai Outlet, New England Bonsai, Kaikou School of Bonsai, and it’s the brand trusted by Independent Garden Centers.
- READY TO USE. Our soil is double-sifted, hand Mixed, Dried, and Bagged.
- FORMULATED BY PROFESSIONAL. All of our soil products are state inspected and tested on a regular basis in order to comply with multi-state regulations. We ACTUALLY use the soil we sell. Our soil provides the plant support, moisture & drainage Bonsai trees need.
- TRUST THE EXPERTS. This is the soil we use on most of our specimen trees such as our Imported White Pines. Some customer ONLY use our Premium Soil on ALL their trees.
- AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE SIZE. Our Ready-To-Use soils are available in multiple sizes and ship in RESEABLE STAND UP POUCH. Use what you need, and reseal the pouch for future use. No mistaking what’s inside the pouch or spilling it.
- 100% Money-Back. Satisfaction Guarantee if you and not satisfied.