Compact Tiger Bark Ficus Bonsai Tree Kit. S-Curve Trunk Movement Makes This Tree Look Ideal.
Don’t Forget These? Add one of these products now, And Don’t Pay Extra shipping fees.
This Tiger Bark Ficus (Golden Gate Ficus) Bonsai Tree Kit from Bonsai Outlet includes everything you'll need to start caring for your new Oriental Ficus tree.
This Kit Contains ~
- Tiger Bark Ficus - Each tree will be slightly different, and will measure roughly 9-11 inches tall and 6-7 inches wide.
- Bonsai Rock - The rock can be placed on the top of your soil as a method to tell when your tree needs water. If the bottom of the rock is damp, you will know your tree does not need water. If the bottom is dry, you will know your tree needs water.
- Tinyroots Tropical Blend Bonsai Soil - A mix of 100% organic double-sifted compost mulch, Turface®, coarse river sand, and fine pine bark.
- Glazed Bonsai Pot & Matching Humidity Tray - A perfectly sized glazed pot and tray will be included with your kit. Colors will vary but all are beautiful.
- Bonsai Wire & Mesh - Approximately 3' of wire included. Perfect for anchoring and shaping. Bonsai wire is specifically designed to shape branches and small trunks and the wire we're including here is of outstanding quality. And the mesh, the holes are actually large enough to allow proper drainage.
- Bamboo Chopstick: an excellent tool for loosening the root mass of a Bonsai.
- Washed River Sand Top Dressing - A beautiful blend of deep earth-toned Bonsai gravel for the top of your soil to complete the Bonsai aesthetic. Also used to fill the humidity tray.
Over 100,000 Trees Shipped
Hassle-Free Returns & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Better than Flowers
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I Kill It?
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Are there specific Care Guides available for each species?
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
When will my Bonsai ship?
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Can I track my Bonsai?
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Do I need anything else to start an adventure in Bonsai?
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.