Ultimate Beginners Bonsai Tool Set & Tool Roll
Don’t Forget These? Add one of these products now, And Don’t Pay Extra shipping fees.
This Kit Includes -
- Tinyroots Bonsai Tool Roll - Tool roll-ups are how Bonsai tools are traditionally carried and stored. This genuine imported Japanese tool wrap includes a cloth fold-over to protect your tool's delicate edges and tips while keeping them dry, clean and organized. This tool roll is a great alternative to having your precious Bonsai tools clattering around in the bottom of a fishing tackle box. The roll is 10" x 23" and will accommodate between 10 and 12 Bonsai tools with a maximum length of up to 10 inches. It’s easy-to-carry, easy-to-use, and easy-to-clean-up after a workshop. The sturdy construction and stitching will give you years of service.
- Concave Cutters - Concave Cutters are primarily intended for the cutting of branches. Second only to the shear in terms of popularity, the Concave Cutter is the perfect tool when it comes to branch removal. The Concave Cutter's razor-sharp edge is specifically designed to make an indentation in the bark, taking a slight “bite” out of the area which allows the wound to heal faster and leaving a scar that's much less prominent.
- Traditional Wire Cutters - Designed to cut wire cleanly without damaging branches. Wire cutters are indispensable tools. These are the traditional wire cutters, but the Scissor-style wire cutters are equally popular. The Scissor-style cutters are used for fine to medium thickness wire. If you need something more versatile for your tree collection, this wire cutter can cut 6.0mm gauge wire.
- Long Shear - The Long Handled Bonsai Shear is a very popular tool that's the perfect combination of precision and power. The blade on these shears is more petite than traditional Bonsai shears which helps with jobs that require a greater level of finesse, but believe us, the lack of blade size does nothing to hinder its effectiveness when it comes to jobs that require strength.
- Butterfly Shears - The "Butterfly" shaped pruning shear is the most popular Bonsai tool on the market. They’re very easy to use, exceptionally powerful because of their unique design and have plenty of room in the handles to accommodate gloved fingers. When it comes to trimming roots, twigs and branches easily and precisely, Butterfly Shears are essential.
- Rake / Spatula Tool - This 3-Prong carbon steel root rake is used to remove soil from around the roots, while separating the roots. The symmetrical spatulas are well suited for tamping soil around the base of the bonsai. This 2-in-1 tool is an ideal tool to have when it is time to re-pot your trees. Made from high quality carbon steel.
- Tweezer / Rake Tool - This 3-Prong carbon steel root rake is used to remove soil from around the roots, while separating the roots. The symmetrical spatulas are well suited for tamping soil around the base of the bonsai. Tweezers are used to pluck and remove weeds. This 2-in-1 tool is an ideal tool to have when it is time to re-pot your trees. Made from high quality carbon steel.
- Mini Clippers - Mini clippers are great for trimming new growth. Comfortable and easy to use so you can maintain your trees shape with ease.
- Hemp Broom - Hemp brooms are used to brush away small debris, even out top soil, dust off work benches, pottery, and other clean-up tasks.
Note: The origin of these tools is China. They are beginner quality tools. The perfect starter kit for a budding Bonsai Hobbyist.