Tinyroots - The Ultimate Package Carbon Steel Tool Kit
Our Tinyroots brand Ultimate Carbon Steel kit contains 11 of the finest Bonsai tools in the world - all packaged in a luxurious, custom made bamboo box. The tools are hand forged from the highest quality Japanese grade carbon steel.
Old-world craftsmanship combined with modern technology results in the finest tools available with the aesthetic and feel of fine surgical instruments.
This is the perfect set of tools.
Whether you're in need of the finest assortment of top quality Bonsai tools or want to give a gift that will be remembered for a lifetime, this is the Ultimate Package.
The Tinyroots Ultimate Package - Carbon Steel Tool Kit Includes:
- Traditional "Butterfly" Shaped Bonsai Sheer - The Traditional Butterfly shear is the most popular shaped Bonsai tools in the world and is great for trimming roots, twigs and branches.
- Straight Handle Bonsai Sheer - The straight handled shear is designed for precision pruning in tight places. The long handles make it easier to reach deep foliage that needs trimming and it's also perfect for cutting thin branches.
- Azalea or "Bud" Shear - A smaller, easy to handle tool that's precise and packs a powerful punch for its size.
- Concave Cutter - The powerhouse in branch and root pruning, yet highly precise. Designed to take a concave bite out of the trunk when removing branches or limbs. Ultimately, the wound heals with very little scarring. This tool is hand forged out of the finest Japanese carbon steel.
- Knob Cutter - Similar to a concave cutter but with a straight-away, rounded shape. Perfect for branch cutting and root pruning.
- Long Handled Wire Cutter - This tool has a slight curve to the handles and provides the perfect handling for precision use. This carbon steel wire cutter is designed to allow wire to be cut away from your Bonsai tree without over-biting into the tree itself. The long handle and relative fulcrum point makes using this tool and cutting wire effortless.
- Jin Pliers - Offers superior precision for Jin and Shari projects. A very specific tool used to peel back bark to create natural looking aging on Bonsai trees.
- Trunk Splitters - Provides a massive amount of leverage because of the position of the pivot point. The shape and refinement of the cutting head allows you to easily cut a trunk or branch with the grain with precision and ease.
- The Three-Pronged Rake - The perfect tool for working the soil during transplanting or for general care. This rake can also be used to remove soil around your Bonsai’s roots or to stir up the soil. The tweezers can be used to remove dead leaves, insects, needles, weeds and other fine debris. This is a light-to-medium duty root rake designed for general repotting tasks.
- Tinyroots Rake - Used to gently remove soil around the roots as well as to stir up the soil. The symmetrical spatulas are well suited for tamping soil around the base of the Bonsai.
- Japanese Pruning Saw - This saw is made specifically for cutting dense root stock. The wood handle is curved to provide a good grip for working on the roots and its heavy-duty blade has a strong pointed tip for probing and fast cuts. Like all Japanese saws it cuts on the pull stroke, which prevents bending and binding and improves the smoothness of the cut.
Why Choose Tinyroots? Tinyroots Bonsai Tools are a performance-based, luxury brand of Bonsai tools with a limited lifetime-guarantee.
Tinyroots Tools are top quality Bonsai tools held exclusively by BonsaiOutlet.com and available only at Bonsai Outlet and other fine retailers.