Easy to care for and likely to thrive in almost any conditions, the Dwarf Umbrella Tree is perfect for beginners and makes an ideal gift.
The Hawaiian tropical tree’s dense canopy comprises of long, glossy, umbrella-shaped tropical leaves, thus its name. The dark green palmate leaves cover its stems and drape over the tree’s stalks, giving it a unique look.
The Dwarf Umbrella Tree does well with bright indirect light or summer shade, but really it isn’t fussy. In fact, this trouble-free evergreen is one of the easiest bonsai to care for. It can be kept at home, in the office, and even in a dorm with little or no stress.
- The Water Pot has special dual pocket containers; one side encloses the soil and tree roots while the other surrounds a small reflective pool that mirrors the detailed bonsai features.
- The Rock Pot is an alternative to the conventional ceramic pot. Multi-tree bonsai are nestled in soil within depressions in the rock.
- Water Pot - 4 Years Old, 8-12" Tall
- Rock Pot - 3 Years Old, 6-10" Tall
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery.
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.