This LARGE Hawaiian Umbrella Bonsai Kit includes everything you need to create an awesome bonsai.
The Do-It-Yourself Pre-Bonsai Kit Contains ~
- Hawaiian Umbrella Pre-Bonsai: The pre-bonsai is in a 10" grow pot. 11 - 13 inches tall. LOOK at those Air Roots!
- Tinyroots Tropical Blend Bonsai Soil - A mix of 100% organic double-sifted compost mulch, Turface®, coarse river sand, and fine pine bark.
- Glazed Bonsai Pot & Matching Humidity Tray - A perfectly sized glazed pot and tray will be included with your kit. Colors will vary but all are beautiful.
- Bonsai Wire & Mesh - Approximately 3' of wire included. Perfect for anchoring and shaping. Bonsai wire is specifically designed to shape branches and small trunks and the wire we're including here is of outstanding quality. And the mesh, the holes are actually large enough to allow proper drainage.
- Bamboo Chopstick: an excellent tool for loosening the root mass of a Bonsai.
- Washed River Sand Top Dressing - A beautiful blend of deep earth-toned Bonsai gravel for the top of your soil to complete the Bonsai aesthetic. Also used to fill the humidity tray.
The Hawaiian Umbrella is an evergreen with shiny, broad, dark-green leaves that form tiny umbrellas over its multiple, intricate trunks. It’s one of the most unique and interesting Bonsai in existence and one can’t help but be captivated by its presence.
At approximately 5 years old, these Dwarf Hawaiian Umbrella plants (with air roots) are stunning in appearance. They’re also low in maintenance, making it the ideal Bonsai for anyone who likes beauty without too much effort (which is to say, everyone).
Whether you’re buying for yourself or giving the Hawaiian Umbrella as a gift, this Bonsai is going to be a homerun every time.
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.