Branch Benders for Bonsai
Branch benders, often referred to as levers or branch jacks are used when a trunk or branch must have additional pressure to bend it into a different position.
The hooks and jacks are coated with red vinyl plastic to cushion the branch and minimize scuffing. After the lever is in place, tighten the jack screw a little bit every few days until you get the results you are looking for.
- Small branch bender has a fixed spread of 2 1/4 inches and will accommodate a branch diameters of 1/2 or less.
- Medium branch bender will spread up to 2 3/4" and accommodate trunk diameters of 3/4" or less.
- Large Medium branch bender will spread up to 3 1/4" and accommodate trunk diameter of 1"
- XL branch bender will spread to 4 1/2" and accommodate 1"+
- XXL Branch bender will spread to 6" and accommodate 1" +
If you need to take a curve out of you tree or put movement into it, Branch Benders are the way to go. You tighten the jack screw a little each day untill you get the results you are looking for.Hooks and jack are vinyl coated to protect trunks and branches.