- Yoshiaki Japanese Bonsai Shears - The 8.25" (201mm) Yoshiaki Long Handled Carbon Steel Bonsai Shear is a very popular tool that's the perfect combination of precision and power. The blade on these shears is more petite than traditional Bonsai shears which helps with jobs that require a greater level of finesse, but believe us, the lack of blade size does nothing to hinder its effectiveness when it comes to jobs that require strength.
- Yoshiaki Scissor-Style Japanese Bonsai Wire Cutter - If you like finger loops, you may want to give these scissor-style cutters a try. Its larger style is hefty enough for the thickest wire, while the smaller size is best used with fine-gauge wire. The wire cutter measures 7 3/4" long, with a 1/2" cutting blade.
- Yoshiaki Jin & Wire Japanese Bonsai Piers - With a long nose and gripping mouth, our Jin pliers are perfect to give that rough and weathered look. They’re also perfect for related Bonsai tasks such as wiring, gripping, twisting and squeezing. This 7 1/4" Carbon Steel Yoshiaki Jin and Wire pliers are built strong and designed for the toughest bonsai roots.
- Hemp Broom - Used to brush away small debris, even out top soil, dust off work benches, pottery, and other clean-up tasks.
- Sharpening Stone - Clean and sharpen your bonsai tools and numerous other tools.
Yoshiaki Bonsai Tools are made the old fashion way - By hand, with some modern machinery. The machine forms the edges outline, then humans finish the edges, assemble and finish the product. The craftsmanship and cutting performance of Yoshiaki tools is superior and why bonsai enthusiast prefer this brand.