This is a One Of A Kind Tiger Bark Ficus
Large Imported Tiger Bark Ficus. Pictures aren't doing this tree any favors. It's impressive with very prominent "tiger bark" stripping on the trunk and branches. This tree was hand selected because of it's features.
Until August 2022, this tree was in a grow pot. It was repotted into a Yixing Glazed Pot with fresh soil. The tree is very healthy and ready for it's forever home.
The tree you see is the tree you'll receive. Please ask us questions if you are unsure about caring for this tree. Please look at the pictures.
- This bonsai is 25" tall, measured from the table to the top of tree. Spread is 23".
- It ships in a 16" Yixing Glazed Ceramic pot
- Pictures taken November 14, 2022
The Tree(s) you see are the tree(s) you'll receive. This is a tropical tree. It may be too cold where you live for the tree to ship. We can hold this tree for you until the weather cooperates.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.
*** This is an expensive Bonsai. We've likely been watering, fertilizing, pruning, and weeding this tree for a long time. Once this tree leaves our facility, watering, fertilizing, etc is beyond our control. If you buy this bonsai, we assume you're a responsible person and that you know what you are purchasing. THEREFORE - The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Bonsai Outlet makes no warranties once the Product leaves our nursery. All One-Of-A-Kind Trees are listed AND sold “as is”. Sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered in any instance. Bonsai Outlet assumes no responsibility for the health and welfare of the products after they leave our nursery. Please ask care questions prior to buying, if you are unsure.