Ginseng Grafted Ficus - Indoor Bonsai Tree
The incredibly unique Ginseng Grafted Ficus is not only incredibly interesting looking, it’s also incredibly easy to care for (and thus, to love).
This native of Southeast Asia is surprisingly low maintenance and is generally considered to be the single easiest Bonsai to care for.
The Grafted Ginseng Ficus has a thick, pot-bellied trunk with stunning exposed roots and glossy oval leaves. If this Bonsai doesn't act as a conversation starter in your home then your house is simply too interesting and can’t be helped.
The Grafted Ficus will do really well inside or out. It’s the quintessential Bonsai for beginners and an absolutely exquisite addition to any household.
Medium Grafted Ficus - 4 Years Old, 6 - 8" Tall
Large Grafted Ficus - 6 yrs. / Height - 8 - 12" Tall
X-Large - 14 Years Old, 20 -28" Tall
* The Starter Kit Includes - 101 Bonsai Tips Book, Traditional Bonsai Shears, 2 oz. Bottle of MicroTotal, 2 oz. Bottle of Neptune's Harvest Fertilizer, Bonsai Wire and a traditional Mudman Figurine.
** Humidity Trays are used to catch the excess water that drains out of the bottom on Bonsai Pots. They're mostly used for Indoor Trees to protect furniture.
—Pot Color May Vary—
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery.
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.