Hawaiian Umbrella - Schefflera Arboricola
The Dwarf Hawaiian Umbrella is stunning in appearance and ridiculously low in maintenance, making it the ideal Bonsai for anyone who likes beauty without too much effort (which is to say, everyone).
Key takeaways you should be aware of:
- The tree you receive will not be identical to the tree you see in the picture. The picture is just a representation and the tree you receive could have a different shape and pot color.
- Recommended soil to use would be the Tinyroots Tropical Soil
- Tremendously easy to care for
The Hawaiian Umbrella is an evergreen with shiny, broad, dark-green leaves that form tiny umbrellas over its multiple, intricate trunks. It’s one of the most unique and interesting Bonsai in existence and one can’t help but be captivated by its presence.
Aesthetics aside, the Dwarf Hawaiian Umbrella is also tremendously easy to take care of. It’s not picky about watering, sunlight or soil conditions, which makes it the perfect Bonsai for the home or office.
Whether you’re buying for yourself or giving the Hawaiian Umbrella as a gift, this Bonsai is going to be a homerun every time.
- Petite Hawaiian Umbrella - 3 Years Old, 5-8" Tall
- Medium Hawaiian Umbrella - 4 Years Old, 7-10" Tall
- Large Hawaiian Umbrella - 7 Years Old, 10-14" Tall
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.