Essential Bonsai Supplies Kit
All prices are in USD
Don’t Forget These? Add one of these products now, And Don’t Pay Extra shipping fees.
This Kit Includes -
- Uncle Bills Bonsai Brew Liquid Fertilizer - Exclusive to Bonsai Outlet by way of New England Bonsai Gardens, Uncle Bill’s Bonsai Brew is a 3-3-3, low dose year-round fertilizer that’s perfect for almost all species of bonsai and used on our very own Bonsai here at NEBG. Uncle Bill’s is water soluble and free of odor, which makes it particularly good for your indoor trees. A single bottle should last around a year for most Bonsai. Contains Nitrogen for robust foliage, Phosphorous for vibrant fruits & flowers and Potassium for vigorous root growth.
- 0-10-10 Nitrogen Free Fertilizer - Nitrogen-free fertilizer for Bonsai. Use this 0:10:10 fertilizer during the winter months and for newly transplanted Bonsai trees. Formulated without nitrogen so it doesn't promote foliage growth, this formulation still provides a balanced delivery of phosphorus and potassium to keep your Bonsai tree's root system healthy and happy.
- Dyna-Gro Pure Neem Oil - Natural pesticide and fungicide for plant care. Pure Neem Oil is a natural product derived from the seeds of the Neem tree found in Eastern India. Used both as a spray and as a root-fed systemic, Neem Oil controls pests such as aphids, white fly, mealy bugs, root weevil, nematodes and slugs. It also protects against such fungal diseases as powdery mildew, rust, scale, and black spot. Neem Oil is non-harmful to humans and animals, and it is beneficial to insects such as ladybugs and bees.
- Bonsai Cut Paste & Sealant - When an injury or break in the bark exposes the underlying wood, bacteria and fungi in the air and on the bark contaminate the wound surface. At the same time, the tree (bonsai or other) responds to the wound by producing chemical and physical barriers in an attempt to block the invasion of microorganisms and to seal off the damaged area.Japanese Cut Paste can help this tree's physical response. This is a putty based wound sealant that is used for sealing around the perimeter of small & large cuts. Kneed the paste into a ball and apply directly to the wound. The White Cap Jar: Compound is a light grey great for all trees except conifers. Use Green cap jar for conifers.
- Micro Total - MicroTotal contains eight essential chelated micronutrients: Magnesium (Mg), Sulphur (S), Boron (B), Copper (Cu), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Molebdenum (Mo) and Zinc (Zn), in a formula that is extremely effective when applied as a foliar spray, or can be used as a soil drench during normal watering. After just one or two applications you should see a marked improvement in your bonsai's appearance and performance.
- Jin Seal - Lime Sulfur Compound for preserving and bleaching deadwood on bonsai. Apply undiluted to dampened deadwood with a synthetic bristle artist's brush. Best results are obtained when applied in full sun. Remove excess from bark immediately with a damp cloth or paper towel.