Uncle Bill’s ALL NATURAL Pesticide
Bonsai Trees – like most plants – are susceptible to insects. In fact, bonsai trees can often be a paradise for bugs, if not cared for properly.
Insects are more likely to attack weaker, unhealthy trees. And pests, such as Spider Mites, thrive in warm, dry conditions typical of homes and offices. While severe infestations of these tiny pests can literally suck the life out of a plant and kill it, small populations aren’t difficult to eliminate.
The key is to diagnose the problem quickly and treat your bonsai proactively.
Before you reach for a “strong”, insect-killing pesticide, consider an All-Natural Solution.
Uncle Bill’s All Natural AND Ready-To-Use pesticide prevents and treats spider mites and powdery mildew. It’s been field-tested and is non-toxic. You can apply indoors or outdoors, however, we always recommend outdoors, when possible.
- No Mixing, All-Natural Ready-To-Use Spray
- KILLS SPIDER MITES AND THEIR EGGS ON CONTACT
- DESTROYS POWDERY MILDEW - Keep your plants free of Powdery Mildew,
- Eliminates a wide range of insects including spider mites, aphids thrips, broad mites, russet mites, white flies, grubs, many kinds of ants, etc.
- Use as a treatment or as a preventive
- All-natural, food-grade safe, easy on plants
- Contains NO citric acid and NO isopropyl alcohol.
Uncle Bill’s ALL NATURAL Pesticide is a concentrated Ready-To-Use pesticide. Shake well and frequently prior to using. Ingredients may separate during storage. Spray a fine mist to cover all plant tissue. Allow foliage to air dry in still air. Apply weekly or more frequently if poor conditions persist. Repeat every second day until free of pests. It’s always recommended to test a small area of the plant first and see if the plant reacts adversely to the treatment.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Avoid Contact with Eyes and Skin. Wash Well with Clean Water. Consult a Physician Immediately.
What You Get:
- 8oz bottle
Tips to prevent bonsai pest:
- If you are using a humidity tray, make sure to use gravel or river rocks. The small stones prevent your tree and it’s root's from sitting in water. You do not want the Bonsai roots or the potting medium to come in direct contact with water.
- Remove leaves that drop on the soil on in the humidity tray.
- Add air circulation. A small fan circulating the air also helps.
Uncle Bill’s All-Natural Pesticide qualifies as a minimum-risk FIFRA 25(b) exempt pesticide.