Indoors or out, the Harland Boxwood is a head-turner. Native to Asia and Europe, these tiny roots can grow to four feet tall in a natural habitat. In your home however, the Harland stands perfectly petite and easily cultivated as a hedge or topiary.
An evergreen cultivar in a family of over 70 boxwoods, the Harland knows how to stand out. With glossy leaves and a light-colored trunk, the Harland blooms unique yellow flowers in the spring.
Known for its adaptability, the Harland Boxwood will thrive in direct and indirect sunlight, making this an ideal accent piece to complement any space. (and while it can be adored at every angle it should not be consumed by any pets – Harland Boxwood leaves are toxic to animals)
Small Harland Boxwood - 3 Years Old, 8-10" Tall
Medium Harland Boxwood - 6 Years Old, 9-14" Tall
Large Harland Boxwood - 8 Years Old, 12-16" Tall
* The Starter Kit Includes - 101 Bonsai Tips Book, Traditional Bonsai Shears, 2 oz. Bottle of MicroTotal, 2 oz. Bottle of Neptune's Harvest Fertilizer, Bonsai Wire and a traditional Mudman Figurine.
** Humidity Trays are used to catch the excess water that drains out of the bottom on Bonsai Pots. They're mostly used for Indoor Trees to protect furniture.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped FedEx ground direct from the nursery and will ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you.
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.