Hyuga Imported Japanese Pumice Additive for Bonsai Soil.
100% Pure - No Dyes, No Chemicals.
- HYUGA. Used by the professionals in Japan. We ARE the Importer!!!!
- READY TO USE. Hyuga Pumice is generally dust free, but during shipping, you will see sediment at the bottom of the bag. You may need to sift.
- TRUST THE EXPERTS. This is the Pumice we use on most of our Imported specimen trees.
- AVAILABLE IN 18L SIZE. You will receive the original Blue Hyuga bag.
Pumice is IDEAL FOR PLANT HEALTH. It Promotes Excellent Drainage & Water Retention, Maintains Moisture While Allowing Air Into the Roots
ALL NATURAL: 100% Pure Volcanic Pumice - NO Artificial Coloring, NO Dyes, NO Chemicals.
Pumice Particle Size varies from 3/8 – 1/8". Depending on the size of your tree / plant, you may want to sift our the large or smaller particles. At the nursery, we often sift out the smaller 1/8" particles and use it for our Shohin Trees. It's not necessary, but sifting to appropriate size helps with the visual appearance. Large 3/8" particles would look odd with a Shohin and Small 1/8" Particles would also look odd with a larger bonsai tree.
Pumice is ideal for soil mix's to improve the drainage of bonsai and other container plants.
- Pumice is one of the best additive to soil mix for Bonsai, cactus and succulent.
- It helps retain moisture and improves drainage.
- All our pumice have been sieved to discard dust and tiny particles.
As the Direct Importer, if you need more than several bags, please contact us. We have pallets and pallets of this stuff on hand.