Tinyroots "Anti-Intimidation" Bonsai Starter Kit is a great way to take your first steps towards becoming a Bonsai Master. Has everything you'll need to raise a happy, healthy Bonsai tree.
Don’t Forget These? Add one of these products now, And Don’t Pay Extra shipping fees.
The Tinyroots Bonsai Starter Kit
If you're a Bonsai beginner, this "Anti-Intimidation" Starter Kit is a great way to take your first steps towards becoming a Bonsai Master.
The Tinyroots Bonsai Starter Kit has everything you'll need to raise a happy, healthy Bonsai tree with 6 top-quality items from trusted manufacturers. It's the perfect complement for any Bonsai tree.
The Tinyroots Bonsai Starter Kit Includes:
- Bonsai Survival Guide - More than just a book with pictures. This is a great little book that breaks down key information on cultivating Bonsai into easy-to-grasp tips. It was written in anticipation of the most frequently asked questions. It gives quick answers to all your questions in plain English. It's an excellent place to start for beginners and an invaluable pocket reference guide for the more experienced. This book is an icon in the Bonsai world.
- Traditional Butterfly Bonsai Shears - The "Butterfly" shaped pruning shear is the most popular Bonsai tool on the market. They’re very easy to use, exceptionally powerful because of their unique design and have plenty of room in the handles to accommodate gloved fingers. When it comes to trimming roots, twigs and branches easily and precisely, Butterfly Shears are essential.
- 2 oz. Bottle of Uncle Bill's Bonsai Fertilizer(tm) - Uncle Bill’s Bonsai Brew is a 3-3-3, low dose year-round fertilizer that’s perfect for almost all species of bonsai and used on our very own Bonsai here at NEBG. Uncle Bill’s is water soluble and free of odor, which makes it particularly good for your indoor trees.
- 2 oz. Bottle of Uncle Bill's Bonsai Frit(tm) - FRIT contains over 28 vital trace elements and minerals that are essential to the health of your bonsai. This slow acting granular compound will gently release all the major and minor trace elements over a 12 month period. 30% of the compounds are soluble in the first hour. The remaining nutrients become available with the natural breakdown in the soil over the course of a year.
- Aluminum Wire - Aluminum wire is used throughout the Bonsai world to shape and train early Bonsai trees. The Kit includes 4 feet of wire to point your Bonsai in the right direction so that it grows into the majestic Bonsai tree of your dreams.
- Genuine Chinese Mud Figurine - No Bonsai tree is complete without an old-world figurine to add realism, authenticity and culture - not to mention good Karma. These figurines are extremely detailed and hand-made in China from refinded mud, then partly glazed and kiln fired. The specific figurine may vary.
- Bamboo Storage Case - This kit also includes a unique and distinctive hand-rubbed bamboo storage box, perfect for safely storing your Tinyroots tools and accessories. It also makes for a beautiful gift presentation.