Uncle Bill's Liquid 3-3-3, Micrototal, Uncle Bill’s Pesticide
Are you confused or just unsure of what fertilizer you need or is required to keep you bonsai tree healthy?
Liquid v Pellet? We want awesome green foliage. Those darn pests. What is a safe way to keep them away?
These are the questions asked daily so we put together a fertilizer kit that will give you everything you need to keep your tree healthy and thriving.
This specific kit includes the liquid 3-3-3 fertilizer. This is for those who are looking for am effective ready-to-use fertilizer that will provide the required macro nutrients in a liquid form.
Here is what you get:
1. 8-ounce bottle of Uncle Bill's 3-3-3 Liquid Fertilizer
- Promotes healthy green growth
- Develops strong roots
- Feed instantly with amazing results
- No risk of burning roots due to it's low dose
2. 8-ounce bottle of Ho Yoku Micrototal for your micronutrient needs
- Think of Ho Yoku MicroTotal as vitamin supplements.
- This product compliments the fertilizer pellets with 8 Chelated Micronutrients your tree needs. Less often but needed.
- Micrototal contains 'trace elements’ (Micro) that are required, but only in small quantities. These include boron (B), chlorine (Cl), cobalt (Co), copper (Cu), iron (Fe), manganese (Mn), molybdenum (Mo) and zinc (Zn).
- A lack of these nutrients can lead to Browning or yellowing leafs, "Scorched" black edges on leafs, Blotchy, mottled or marbled leaf textures along the capillaries or aborted flower buds.
3. 8-ounce bottle of Uncle Bill's All-Natural Pesticide
- This is the all-natural solution to fighting those pests that just seem to not want to go away. If caught early, small infestations are not very difficult to eliminate.
- No Mixing, All-Natural Ready-To-Use Spray
- Kills spider mites and their eggs on contact
- Destroys Powdery Mildew
- Eliminates a wide range of insects including spider mites, aphids thrips, broad mites, russet mites, white flies, grubs, many kinds of ants, etc.
- Use as a treatment or as a preventive
- All-natural, food-grade safe, easy on plants
- Contains NO citric acid and NO isopropyl alcohol.