Bonide Liquid Copper Fungicide
Sold in two sizes:
- 16oz concentrate
- 32oz Ready To Use.
Liquid Copper is a must for juniper and other conifers. Spray as directed to control fungus.
Liquid Copper is a patented, natural copper formulation designed to protect everything from turf, to veggies, to fruit and flowers. Approved for organic gardening. Copper formulations protects a wide range of plants from turf to veggies, to fruit and flowers from a host of listed diseases. Great for Blight!
Suitable for organic gardening.
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Won't harm beneficial insects
- Approved for organic gardening
- For controlling early and late blight, black spot, powdery mildew, and downy mildew
- Won't burn plants
- Begin treatment 2 weeks before disease normally appears or when disease first appears, and repeat at 7 to 10 day intervals
Copper Sulfate 7.0% for controlling early, and late blight, leaf spots, downy mildew, anthracnose, and certain other fungal diseases on various vegetables, flowers, ornamentals, and fruits. Formula will not burn plants. Contains Copper Octanoate, which is a Copper salt combined with a naturally occurring fatty acid.