The perfect soil for junipers, Japanese black pines, Japanese white pines, cedar, cypress, and all other conifers. When it comes to choosing bonsai soil, using right blend is important. That’s why we only carry soils blended exclusively by Tinyroots.
The soil you use affects rooting, feeding, watering and transpiration; it is where half your tree lives so this is our second biggest consideration in maintaining your bonsai.
- TINYROOTS. Used by professionals at Bonsai Outlet, New England Bonsai, Kaikou School of Bonsai, and it’s the brand trusted by Independent Garden Centers.
- READY TO USE. Our soil is double-sifted, hand Mixed, Dried, and Bagged.
- FORMULATED BY PROFESSIONAL. All of our soil products are state inspected and tested on a regular basis in order to comply with multi-state regulations. We ACTUALLY use the soil we sell. Our soil provides the plant support, moisture & drainage Bonsai trees need.
- TRUST THE EXPERTS. This is the soil we use on most of our specimen trees such as our Imported White Pines. Some customer ONLY use our Premium Soil on ALL their trees.
- AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE SIZE. Our Ready-To-Use soils are available in multiple sizes and ship in RESEABLE STAND UP POUCH. Use what you need, and reseal the pouch for future use. No mistaking what’s inside the pouch or spilling it.
- 100% Money-Back. Satisfaction Guarantee if you and not satisfied.
Ingredients: A mix of 100% double-sifted pine bark fines, Turface®, coarse river sand, and Pumice. It's hand mixed, dried, and bagged.