Deciduous Blend Bonsai Soil
The perfect soil for Japanese maples, hornbeans, elms, beech, and all other deciduous trees.
When it comes to choosing bonsai soil, using right blend is important. That’s why we only carry soils blended exclusively by Tinyroots.
The soil you use affects rooting, feeding, watering and transpiration; it is where half your tree lives so this is our second biggest consideration in maintaining your bonsai.
Our Soil is a mix of:
- Double-Sifted Hard Akadama
- Coarse River Sand #3
- Calcine Clay
It's Hand Mixed, Dried, and Bagged. You will receive the soil in an easy-to-close resealable bag.
Deciduous Soil Benefits:
- Pre-sifted by hand and ready to use
- Won't wash away with watering
- Supports proper moisture and drainage
- Optimal water penetration to roots
- Maximizes fertilizer uptake
- Will never break down or compact