Bonsai Tree Soil - All Purpose Blend
Tinyroots All-Purpose Bonsai soil is specially formulated as an all purpose potting medium for virtually any Bonsai tree.
Ideal for repotting a starter bonsai into a ceramic pot.
When it comes to choosing Bonsai soil, using right blend is important. That’s why we only carry soils blended exclusively by Tinyroots.
The soil you use affects rooting, feeding, watering and transpiration; it's where half your tree lives so this is our second biggest consideration in maintaining your Bonsai.
** Our soil is a mix of 100% organic double-sifted compost mulch, calcined clay, vermiculite and Frit.
** It contains over 28 vital trace elements and minerals that are essential for the health of your Bonsai.
All-Purpose Blend Benefits:
- Pre-sifted by hand and ready to use
- Won't wash away with watering
- Supports proper moisture and drainage
- Optimal water penetration to roots
- Maximizes fertilizer uptake
- Will never break down or compact