Green Mound Juniper - Outdoor Bonsai Tree
In 1984, The Karate Kid took American theaters by storm and a star was forever born. That star, my friends, was The Green Mound Juniper Bonsai.
However, The Green Mound Juniper isn’t simply a remarkable actor; it’s also one the most popular and easiest to care for outdoor Bonsai there is.
With a natural, easy movement to their trunks and its uniquely textured, beautiful green foliage, these trees will absolutely dazzle in any setting you place them in. The Juniper, perhaps more than any other species of tree, truly captures the essence of Bonsai.
Though it’s strictly an outdoor tree, it’s incredibly forgiving and tolerant of a variety of conditions and should thrive regardless of its environment with proper care.
Our Green Mound Juniper will be an impressive and luxurious addition to any collection.
- Small Juniper - 4 Years Old, 4-6" Tall
- Medium Juniper - 5 Years Old, 10-14" Tall
- Large Juniper - 7 Years Old, 14-18" Tall
*** State Agricultural Regulations prohibit shipments of Junipers to California
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the Bonsai Outlet.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery.
Maybe, but probably not. Kids and pets are much harder to keep alive, so if you’ve ever had one of them you’ll be fine. Most Bonsai we sell need little more than sun & water.
Yes there are, and you can find them HERE
We ship daily. However, trees to the west coast ship on Mondays or Tuesday to avoid being held in-transit over the weekend. Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
Yes, once your Bonsai ships you’ll get an email with a FedEx tracking number that you’ll be able to use on their website to see exactly when your tree will arrive.
Your Bonsai will arrive potted in a ceramic Bonsai pot that will compliment your tree and right off the bat that’s all you’ll need. If you’re looking for the basics beyond that, a Starter Kit and Humidity Tray are an excellent place to start.