This 8piece bonsai tool set is great for beginners. They're imported from China, but don't let that deter you. These are not Chinese tools from the early 90's. We wouldn't sell them if we could stand behind their quality.
Kit Includes the Following:
- Bonsai Tool Roll - Tool roll-ups are how Bonsai tools are traditionally carried and stored. The roll is 10" x 23" and will accommodate between 10 and 12 Bonsai tools with a maximum length of up to 10 inches.
- Traditional-Style Wire Cutters - Designed to cut wire cleanly without damaging branches. Wire cutters are indispensable tools.
- Long Handle Shear - The blade on these shears is more petite than traditional Bonsai shears which helps with jobs that require a greater level of finesse.
- Butterfly Shears - The "Butterfly" shaped pruning shear is the most popular Bonsai tool on the market. They’re very easy to use, exceptionally powerful because of their unique design and have plenty of room in the handles to accommodate gloved fingers.
- Rake / Spatula Tool - This 3-Prong carbon steel root rake is used to remove soil from around the roots, while separating the roots.
- Tweezer / Rake Tool - This 3-Prong carbon steel root rake is used to remove soil from around the roots, while separating the roots.
- Mini Clippers - Mini clippers are great for trimming new growth. Comfortable and easy to use so you can maintain your trees shape with ease.
- Hemp Broom - Hemp brooms are used to brush away small debris, even out top soil, dust off work benches, pottery, and other clean-up tasks.
- 1-Prong Root Hook With Red Handle - Expose and separate roots while re-potting with this root hook. With a double cast-iron prong and a comfortable handle, this rake is the perfect tool for transplanting